Learning & Creativity (L&C), a vibrant interactive website aimed at promoting writing talents – aspiring or amateurs, is offering an excellent opportunity to aspiring short story writers who can make an impact with their writing and connect with their readers through their words.
To discover and promote aspiring writers and offer them a global platform, L&C is inviting short stories to be published in an anthology (in e-book format).
Read the following guidelines to know more about the contest:
- The total word count should be between 1000—4000 words.
- You can send more than one entry.
- There is no age limit for participating in the contest.
- The short story can be based on any theme or idea.
- You can send your own story or experience but it will be included in fiction genre.
- The story should not be published elsewhere, not even in your personal blog or website.
- By submitting your story to us, you thereby give us the right to publish the story in any format – ebook or print.
- The due credit will be given to the author.
- Once your story is selected for the anthology, you will not be allowed to submit or publish the story elsewhere.
- We hold the right to reject a story if our editorial team doesn’t find it suitable.
- The last date for submission is 31st May 2014, 23:59:59s.
- Send your entries to email@example.com in doc/docx file with ‘L&C Short Story Contest’ written in the subject line.
- Emails without the mentioned subject line or in other formats (like pdf) will be rejected.
- Send along with your story, your bio and contact details.
For more details, visit Learning & Creativity.