- Camille Rowe-Pourcheresse (born January 7, 1990) is a French-American model and occasional actress.
- Rowe was born in Paris to an American mother, who was a model and dancer at Le Lido club, and a French father, whose family is in the restaurant business.
- Rowe was spotted in 2008 in a café in Le Marais in Paris while studying at university.
- She was a part of the campaigns including Chloé, 3 Suisses, H&M, Dior Homme (alongside Robert Pattinson), Louis Vuitton, Victoria’s Secret, Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Tommy Hilfiger.
- She was featured in magazines including on the cover of Vogue Paris, Elle, L’Officiel, CRASH, Marie Claire, and Madame Figaro.
- In 2010, Rowe appeared in the French film Our Day Will Come alongside Vincent Cassel.
7. In 2016, she was named the Playboy Playmate of the Month for April 2016.
Rowe now lives in Brooklyn, New York.
The April 2016 issue had hit newsstands March 29th. Be sure to pick up a copy to see all of Camille’s pictures and see what else is in this month’s issue.